Strawberry loyalty card Terms and Conditions
2. The price of membership is £2.00 per card per annum
3. Points can only be accrued during business hours.
4. The strawberry loyalty cardin, whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
5. Members are only entitled to one Strawberry account each. Strawberry pub co ltd reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at anytime.
6. Your Strawberry card is personal to you. We do not issue additional cards for your account, but your family and friends can of course apply for their own
7. The Programme is only for personal and consumer use. cards and key fobs cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
8. Strawberry reserves the right to cancel all offers without notice or reason.
9. cards, key fobs, coupons and points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
10. To receive full membership benefits of the Programme, including reward points, members must signup or via the strawberry public house. Members who experience difficulties with this process should call the strawberry on 01912326865 or email us.
11. Members must register their personal details and keep the strawberry informed of any changes. The strawberry cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or coupons incurred as a result of out of date details. New cards that are not activated within 6 months of being received and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for 6 months will be removed and any points or coupons forfeited.
12. The safe keeping of strawberry cards, key fobs and coupons remains the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account i.e. username and password. The strawberry cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the security or safe-keeping of these items.
13. The strawberry may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel cards, key fobs, coupons and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the Programme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
1. any abuse or attempted abuse of the Programme;
2. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the Programme; or
3. any behaviour relating to and that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
14. Members can choose to leave the Programme at any time. By leaving the Programme members forfeit the right to any points or coupons already accrued or issued.
15. Members who do not collect any points for 6 months will be removed from the Programme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
16. Members may be able to acquire the points or coupons of a close family member who has died by providing a written request, informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
17. The value of transaction Is 3 points , 3%, of each full £1 spent.
18. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny. We will not exchange strawberry points for cash. We may from time to time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the Programme. We will display notices in the pub and at www.thestrawberrypub.co.uk advising members of changes.
19. Points will be collected on all purchases over £1.
20. To be awarded points, members must spend £1 or above on qualifying products in a single transaction. During time of point promotions or special offers, the amount of points awarded may change and may vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
21. Members must present their Strawberry card or key fob at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction when ordering and not after.
22. Offer not available on any match day, special event days, your birthdays, sunny days
Winter days, week days, when it's raining, snowing, weekends, when its too busy, when we can't be bothered, acts of god. The coming of the four horseman of the apocalypse, the ending of the universe and everything. That is all. Management will use there discretion for the above.
23. Certain products may be excluded from the Programme at the discretion of the strawberry pub co ltd from time to time, particularly those which are the subject of other promotional activity.
24. Members can earn a maximum of 1000 points in any one collection period.
25. During any double points and other events, in store, online or on mail order members will receive the promotional rate of points only. The normal rate of points at that time will not be awarded in addition to the promotional points.
26. The strawberry may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be treated as abuse of the Programme.
27. The strawberry pub co ltd is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
28. If you fail to present your card when receiving a refund, we will deduct the points from your card the next time you present it in the pub.
29. When returning goods purchased from www.thestrawberrypub.co.uk unless you are requesting an exact replacement for your return, any strawberry card points collected on those items will be deducted from your Card.
30. Points have no value until converted into points at the end of a redemption period.
31. The strawberry is under no obligation to award points other than for qualifying transactions.
32. Points will not awarded for any shipping / delivery charges incurred for online and direct mail orders.
33. Offer may not be used on match days or often other busy periods. Points or coupons cannot be redeemed during peak business hours I.e match days.
34. The strawberry is under no obligation to send a statement by post.
35. The value of strawberry points given by The strawberry will be based on the number of points that a member has collected by the end of the last day of the collection period. Collection periods may vary at the strawberrys discretion.
36. Any points that remain following conversion (because they are either below the qualifying threshold or above the value of the reward coupon) will be 'carried forward' as the starting balance for the next collection period. 'Carried forward' points will expire after 6 months if the account has not been used within that period.
37. Strawberry points or coupons are valid for 3 months from date of issue and are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Additional terms and conditions may be found on the back of the coupons.
38. We may restrict the use of the rewards coupon to selected products and exclude products which may be included in other promotional activity.
39. Each strawberry coupon must be used in full in one transaction and no change will be given. The coupon can be used as part payment towards product(s) of a higher value provided the balance of the payment is covered by another suitable method.
40. If a product you purchase using a rewards coupon is unsatisfactory, please return it to the strawberry If necessary, we will re-credit your account with the correct number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
41. Points awarded at the time of a transaction or coupons already issued may be removed or cancelled if The strawberry determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, no advice given or action taken by our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
42. The Programme is operated by The strawberry pub co ltd from the strawberry public house, Newcastle upon Tyne. Ne1 4sf
43. These terms and conditions are correct as of march2012 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. The strawberry reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, at any time, for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Members who continue to participate in the Programme following such a change will have accepted the amended terms and conditions.
44. A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision in these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
45. Due to printing lead times, the terms and conditions available in the pub may not reflect recent changes. The most up to date terms and conditions for the Programme can be found at www.thestrawberrypub.co.uk or on 01912326865